Sunday, April 10, 2011

Creating a Website



So since this is my second year going at this I sorta know the things that work and the things that didn't work a bit better.

One of the things that was a great marketing tool was a website. People heard about our camp for the first time because of the website. It also was a great forum for posting updates and information, and pictures so parents and kids could see.

Now creating it was a pretty scary thing because I have no experience in creating a website or in website design. Now if your camp is anything like ours you might not be able to pay a big fancy company to make it for you.

So this is the time for you to knock people's socks off with the impressiveness of a website.

Head over to our website campsenda.com and I think you'll be impressed by the look of a website thrown together by a 20 year old student with no website or internet ability.

Son't worry it's super easy! If you don't have technology, internet, website design skills no worries. It's super simple and easy to do. I'll post a follow up blog with what I used to create ours.

P.S. let me know what you think! What do you like or what don't you like? I'd love to hear your input.

The Ditzy Day Camp Director

No comments:

Post a Comment