Monday, June 27, 2011

T-Shirt Tie Dye




So I've been posting about t-shirts for the past few days and I thought I'd give you one more fun idea to make unique camper shirts - tie dye.

Yep, I said it...tie dye. As funny as it sounds, tie dye looks awesome for camper shirts and it's super fun and easy.

Why not just get plain white shirts with black printing for all your campers...trust me it will save you a ton of money! Then let the kids have a tie dye party!


I saw one camp last summer who had done this and it was an awesome idea! Firstly their kids looked incredibly adorable and they stood out like crazy! No need to fight against other camps who all have the same colour shirts as you...now you can be unique and have fun doing it.


The kids have a blast making their own shirt and they each get to be different!

Plus this works for any age!


So have fun my hippie day camp directors. Make camp shirts or just do some tie dye arts and crafts this summer.

Yours,

The hippie ditzy day camp director ME


No comments:

Post a Comment