Saturday, July 16, 2011

Riding the Wave of Decorations

So I know I've been posting a lot of decoration tips lately but I figured, I'd just ride the wave and keep giving you as many ideas as possible.

A few weeks ago I posted about this great website Oriental Trading and I wanted to share one of the things we purchased from their site to decorate our building. One of the things we got were these great Design Your Own Surfboards.

I thought it would be a great idea to have all the staff and kids design their own surf board, and then we could post them up on the walls. For $20 I was able to get 48 of them...which in my books is a great price per kid.

So I had all of the counsellors create a surf board with their camp name. They had a blast creating their own.

When we posted them on the wall they looked great! The certainly added to our beach theme and added colour to our white walls.


Later this week, I will post a picture of all the kids surfboards. They were so creative and had a blast making them.

So instead of signing off today as the Ditzy Day Camp Director, I thought I'd use my camp name...

See you later,

Freckles

No comments:

Post a Comment